About AS Mosley
An independent engineering consultancy providing specialised expertise in engineering analysis and design to the worldwide oil and gas industry.
Independent and impartial, AS Mosley operates in a safe environment modelling real life working situations to deliver a bespoke service.
We specialise in designing and performing structural strength and fatigue assessment of subsea exploration and production equipment subjected to complex loading including static, dynamic, thermal, hydrodynamics and vortex induced vibrations.
Membership of Organisations
- Achilles First Point Assessment (FPAL)
- British Standards Institute (BSI)
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
- Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
- International Association of the Engineering Modelling, Analysis and Simulation Community (NAFEMS)
- Intervention & Coiled Tubing Association (ICoTA)
- International Well Control Forum (IWCF)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
Quality Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2008 International Quality Management Standard
- ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management Standard
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management Standard
To view our current certification visit the Download page.