Analysis Engineer Vacancy
AS Mosley is an independent engineering analysis consultancy specialising in the design of surface and subsea equipment for the oil and gas industry. We offer a comprehensive range of analysis capabilities to oil and gas operators, service companies and manufacturers worldwide.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Analysis Engineer experienced in finite element techniques to perform riser and wellhead analysis using Orcaflex. Candidates may also be considered who have experience with Flexcom. Furthermore, the ability to use ANSYS will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role within the Oil & Gas Industry. We are looking for an employee who is accountable for the success of a project, demonstrates successful communication, and who practices effective project management. The applicant will work well as part of a small team and be confident working independently. An attractive package is available to the successful candidate which includes a competitive salary and the option of hybrid working.
- Minimum Experience: 3 years
- Minimum qualifications: Engineering Degree, preferably MEng or MSc
- Legal eligibility to work within the UK
- Solid understanding of: top tensioned steel risers, wellheads and possibly flexible risers
- Ability to work independently and manage own time effectively
- Current driver’s licence and use of car due to the remote location of the business and limitations with public transport
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Please include the vacancy you are applying for, your current notice period/available start date and salary expectations
Closing date for applications: Thursday 30 June 2022